What is a Social Misfit?
At Engagement Labs we created the term Social Misfit to describe a brand that performs very well socially either online, or in real life (IRL) - but not both. Brands that are Social Misfits are not capturing their full potential and are missing out on big opportunities to drive marketing ROI. Is your brand a Social Misfit?
Download our complimentary e-book, “Social Misfits: Brands That Have a Split Personality, in Social Media vs. IRL" to discover:
- The top 30 Social Misfit Brands: brands whose behavior is different on social media than in face-to-face conversations
- The critical, business-driving consumer conversations that Social Misfits miss out on and that they excel at
- How to identify Social Misfit brands
- A TotalSocialTM analysis which scores select brands based on both their online and offline conversation performance
- The benefits, risks and implications of being a Social Misfit