Proof That Conversations Drive 19% of Sales
Watch this presentation to preview the results of our landmark social attribution study that demonstrates the impact social has on a brand's sales. Get a first look at the largest predictive modeling project combining offline word of mouth, online social media, media expenditure and sales.
Key questions this presentation answers:
- What is the percentage of sales that can be predicted by social performance, and how much does it vary by brand's category?
- How much sales impact comes from social media conversation vs. offline word of mouth?
- What synergy exists between paid media and social amplification?
- At what points in the purchase process do word of mouth and social media have their largest impacts?
- What actions can marketers take to improve social performance, online and offline?
View now to see how today's conversations drive tomorrow's sales for your brand.